You can make a critical investment in local farming and food systems by helping us increase farming opportunities and healthy lands. Our local food system depends on it.
Your support helps more farmers secure farmland and keep land in farming. We directly assist hundreds of farmers, landowners, and communities every year. We work hard to change the wider food and farming system by educating and
connecting professionals, collaborating across sectors, advocating, and conducting policy research.
Farming and land stewardship are vital to New England’s future. Donate now
We invite you to join our monthly giving program and become a sustaining donor. You can choose to start small if you wish. And you can give conveniently with automatic donations. For donors who would prefer to give small gifts over time, rather than one large gift, you have the flexibility to do so. The work we do has a strong tie to our monthly giving program because farmers are asking for our help every day! See our specific impact this past year, and see our work in action in these farmer stories.
We rely on supporters like you. Give monthly
Ways to give
- Online – Donate now via MightyCause. Make a one-time gift or become a sustaining donor by setting-up automatic, monthly donations.
- By Mail – Mail your check payable to “Land For Good” to PO Box 625, Keene NH 03431.
- By Phone – If you have questions or would like to donate by credit card, call us at 603-357-1600. If you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and phone number so that we can call you back to process your donation securely, or to answer any questions.
- Matching gifts – Does your company have a matching gifts program? Many companies do. Check with your employer to see how you can increase the impact of your gift. If they have a matching gift form, mail the form with your donation.
- Named gift – Celebrate a birthday, promotion at work or special accomplishment by making a named gift in someone’s honor! A donation can be used to congratulate or honor special events or people in your life. We will notify the honored person with a card and your good wishes.
Seal of Transparency
Land For Good is a tax-exempt, charitable organization under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Our tax ID number is 02-0530711 and your gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our work is regularly reviewed, assessed and required to document that we meet the highest standards of public and fiscal accountability, and program cost-effectiveness.
Land For Good is proud to have a GuideStar Platinum Non-profit Profile. A GuideStar Seal of Transparency indicates that a nonprofit has provided key, up-to-date information in its profile to allow potential donors and funders to make educated decisions about the work they do to make the world a better place. We are proud to share our key metrics with the world and highlight the changes we’re making. We want to give donors and funders an alternative to simplistic financial ratios to evaluate us. Check out our GuideStar profile, where you can also access our recent federal tax filings and financial reviews.
Questions? To discuss other giving options or to make donations in-kind, of stock or by bequest, please contact us directly by email or call us at 603-357-1600.